Come join our team! Country Care is looking for caring and hardworking employees who want to make a difference in the lives of our residents. Part-time and full-time positions available. We provide all the needed training and reward highly motived, dependable team players. Starting pay is $16+ per hour based on experience.
- Assist residents with the activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting
- Assistance with meal preparation and cleanup
- Medication distribution
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have or be able to obtain a food handler’s permit within 30 days
- Must pass a background check
- Moms and students welcome!
If you’re interested in joining our team, please contact Greg Barlow at 801-204-9042. We look forward to hearing from you!
What People Are Saying About Us
This is the best place I have ever seen! The owner and workers are incredibly caring, they provide the best care!
Love Country Care!!! Would give them A+ or 100 Stars if possible! The tender care and love of the people at Country Care was amazing. It is a small, personal, homey, clean, beautiful and secure assisted living. We were thrilled with having found it for our mother.